Fraud & Risk
Fraud in Your Backyard: Exploring Fraud Patterns in North America
Sign in or register to watch this webinar
Join the MRC and Cybersource for an in-depth exploration of fraud patterns in the North American eCommerce market.
This informative webinar will provide an overview of findings pulled from the 2021 Global Fraud Survey, with results based on data gathered from a wide variety of respondents in North America.
The findings in this fraud survey are critical to understanding the state of eCommerce fraud management in North America and beyond.
A few of the topics that will be covered:
- The substantial impact of COVID-19 on fraud rates in North America
- How NA’s fraud rates compare to merchants in other regions
- 3D Secure implementation challenges
- Region-specific fraud management challenges and KPIs
- Manual review trends
- First-party misuse/friendly fraud metrics
- Chargeback KPIs
- Outsourcing strategies
- Fraud detection tool benchmarks
- Future facing solutions
- Overall key insights